Project Specific Archaeologist
PROJECT SPECIFIC ARCHAEOLOGIST
CONTRACT TYPE: Temporary contract to 31st March 2018
We expect to recruit applicants for start dates in February and March. Applicants should ideally have at least three months UK commercial archaeology experience and linear infrastructure experience would be especially beneficial. Relevant European commercial experience will also be considered and we welcome applications from EU Citizens. Candidates should demonstrate an ability to work well within large teams and have a flexible approach to deployment. CSCS card holders are preferred but we can arrange and pay for the test if necessary. Note – the test stations are exclusively in the UK. Applications will be reviewed on receipt and immediate start dates are available for the right individuals.
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), pro-rata
- Transport assistance from assembly hubs in Bedford and Cambridge
- Assistance if needed for the first 2 weeks in support of temporary accommodation while searching for a new home base
- Company pension scheme
- Access to promotion/ transfer opportunities within MOLA and Headland
- Access to Cycle Scheme and Childcare vouchers
- Additional pay available to drivers (company vehicles are provided for transport of staff from Bedford and Cambridge subject to having sufficient drivers)
Applications should be submitted electronically to [email protected].
While everyone recruited will have common contracts, the employer will be either Headland or MOLA. Successful applicants will be assigned to one organisation for management of HR issues. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without restrictions. Proof of eligibility will be required prior to commencement.